Friday 26 May 2017

"I Want To Be A Chelsea Leader Like John Terry" Eden Hazard

Image from Ripl

Eden Hazard joined a changing room brimming with legends when he moved to Chelsea five years back, however, with John Terry set to bring the final curtain down on the club’s golden oldies, the Belgian believes it is time for the new generation to take on the world. “The last 10 years in Chelsea it was great,” said Hazard. “They won a lot of trophies, now it's like a new generation. Lampard is done, Didier Drogba is done, Ashley Cole, John Terry now. So it's another era and we need to demonstrate that the club is one of the best on the planet. So we must be prepared for that. We have this new supervisor, we have two or three youthful players so everything is prepared to fabricate something." Asked whether he is quick to assume on greater liability, Hazard stated: "Me? Definitely, we have two or three players. Presently I play my fifth year at Chelsea, you know we have some folks who have a great deal of understanding, so we are prepared for that. We have two or three pioneers - I attempt to be one on the pitch. We have a considerable measure of folks who can do that." "You know, I'm as yet youthful, I'm still 26," said Hazard. "He (Terry) accomplished something awesome in his profession. I didn't win a great deal yet - I won a few titles, yet him everything. I plan to have similar open doors." "Once in a while you are at the top and here and there not," said Hazard. "Individuals are continually talking, I couldn't care less about that. I attempt to be as well as can be expected. On the planet I'm not the only one - they have some great, great players. I don't know whether I am beat five, best 10, best 20. It's not my objective. I simply need to make the most of my football. Players like Ronaldo and Messi are pioneers. They are individuals that need to be better each day. That is the reason they are at the top throughout the previous 10 years. They have to demonstrate - we as a whole need to demonstrate - consistently, however I don't contemplate that. I simply focus on myself, on football, on the pitch, on the preparation ground. At that point I will see." Asked whether Arsenal attempted to sign him before Chelsea, Hazard answered: "Er, no. They were talking a little bit, but not with me personally.

No comments:
Write comments